Time flies so fast

Monday, September 8, 2008

Good Times

There's a lot of things to blog about which unfortunately I do not have the time to do but hopefully I will be able to catch up even in bits and pieces.
But hey, here's really one blog-worthy! Hahaha...
Pardon the vanity and the obscene pictures you are about to see...
Last night, I was deleting some old files in my laptop when I saw this folder named 'xda'. It contains all the files and pictures I had with my xda some 2-3 years back. So here's the treasure I found...




Yes, I consider them my treasure because those were the good times! Good times when I was still maybe 15-20lbs lighter and look a lot younger. Seems like 5+ years ago when it was only taken around end 2005 prior our wedding.

So what now?? Ayokong maging matrona! Gash...

1 comment:

Jane Bio said...

melissa, hello! you had twins?!! by golly, ang galing mo mother and they're cute! hows married life so far my dear? link mo ko sa blog mo!

jane