Time flies so fast

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I am still breathing!

Yes, I am still alive. Been inactive for a month. A lot of catching up to do. So what kept me busy? Work, and Work-related Travels (Jakarta/Bangkok- I'll blog about it more next time), some catching up to do with Sean and Sophia who runs after the yayas instead of me (sigh) and some quality time with Che too.

I still don't have my Schengen Visa and no approval received yet. Sigh. I am panicking since I'm leaving on the 9th (in a week's time!). I tried pulling some strings at our Danish Consulate (ours because our office manages the consulate here in Manila) and hopefully I'll get my visa just in time. I intend to extend my stay and visit Brussels, Bruges and Amsterdam (meeting up with my dear friend/lunch buddy Tina). But before i shout for joy, I need to secure that visa and purchase my ticket from Copenhagen to Brussels! :)

We've moved office after we came back from Jakarta. I love MOA! hahaha. I know, nagiba ihip ng hangin. I hate MOA before because of the crowd especially if you visit the mall on weekends/holidays. It is just soo iritating. BUT I love it now because of the convenience (shopping and running errands during lunch and after office), less traffic once you cross Roxas Blvd, more fresh air, more choices for food (although more expensive lunches!), no queue at the lifts (and no switching of lifts from parking to office), and no queue in restaurants. I'll try to post a separate entry on this when I have time.. :)

Sean and Sophia are growing up too fast. They are building a personality already (i think!). They grab things they see and takes extra effort to stand up and walk! I find them still very adorable (of course, I am the mom!). They're turning 9 months tomorrow and I'll take a day off to spend time with them and rest (I need it badly now). Here's their latest pics. Look at Sean's porma, cute! And look at Sophia, she already has a clip! :)


1 comment:

Jen said...

Uy, ang cute nila! Ganda tingnan ng mga babies when they're in denim. :)