Time flies so fast

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Adobe Photoshop

It's now 2am and I just finished the layout for the mug and the tarpaulin for Sean and Sophia's baptism. Whew! I never thought I could learn Adobe Photoshop that fast thru self-learning and a little help from my sis-in-law. I was very pleased to have discovered how to replace image color. Cool!
Here's the mug and tarp design that I made. It's nothing fancy but I like it... simply because this is pure labor of love. :)

I am hoping that no one from our guests lists will see this before the baptismal party. Di na surprise. Hehe. I am just excited to post them kasi I basically did it from scratch. And oh, I love our invites too - kahit na nalagay ko sa date eh 2007... I'll post the picture na lang after the party.

Plugging na lang - thanks Mec for all the help! :)

It's extremely difficult to plan a party at this time since I can not simply leave my twins behind. I am glad that (finally!) I was able to pay the church and rental fee sa Montgomery Clubhouse as well as ordered balloon centerpieces. Pending will be the caterer, ordering of mugs, having the tarpaulin printed and ordering of cake. Whew. Need to complete them by tomorrow sana since Che and I will be going to Tagaytay for a stress-free weekend. :)

Chiao!

1 comment:

Marj and Carlos said...

The invite looks great. Sophia really looks like a girl compared to Sean. Ang cute!