Time flies so fast

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hooked

I was lately hooked aka addicted to shopping for bras and underwear. It started when I went to the mall last week and saw the undergarments section being on sale (must be related to valentine's day hehe). Triumph is the first place I go to whenever I need to buy undergarments and I can always find something to buy. Majority (that is more than half) of what I wear is from Triumph. Anyways, I was surprised to see there were nice items on sale. And so I bought half a dozen pairs. 2 day after, I bought another pair. And last Tuesday, I went to the mall again after work and told Che that I'll be passing by the mall to buy something. He texted back 'Siguro bibili ka na naman ng bra, addict ka na ata sa bra, loves!' And I replied, 'No, I'll buy the panty to pair it with'. Haha, then it sinked in to me that I am probably already hooked..

No comments: